Pineapple Dream is just that… a dream. Light and creamy and easy to make.
2½ cups graham crumbs
½ cup butter, melted
½ cup butter, softened
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
8 oz Cool Whip
20 oz crushed pineapple, drained well.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
3. Melt ½ cup (1 stick) of butter and stir in the graham crumbs. Press into a 9″x9″ square baking dish and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
4. Beat the cream cheese and ½ cup (1 stick) of butter until creamy. Beat in powdered sugar, one cup at a time.
6. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the baked graham crust.
7. Fold remaining pineapple into Cool Whip and spread evenly over the cream cheese mixture.