Light, fluffy scrambled eggs to serve 12 people.
½ cup butter, melted
24 large eggs
1 ¼ cup Half-n-Half
1 ¼ cup milk
Salt and pepper, to taste
¼ cup olive oil
Fresh veggies, chopped (suggested: mushrooms,
red and green bell peppers, spinach, onion)
3 green onions, chopped
¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Pour melted butter into 9″x13″ baking dish.
2. Whisk together the eggs, Half-n-Half, milk and salt.
3. Pour eggs into baking dish.
4. Put eggs into 350 degree oven, and stir every 5 to 10 minutes
until beginning to set.
7. Add vegetables to eggs and bake another 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Once eggs are set nicely but still moist, stir again and top with green onions and cheese.