These ghostly brownies are simple, yummy and cute. Getting the faces to look exactly as you want is a little tricky, though, but the drippy faces seemed to add to the spookiness (at least that’s what I told myself).
You can make your own brownies and icing, of course, but I go for the simple. I bought brownie bites from the grocery store and used Betty Crocker Classic White canned frosting, and they were yummy.
- Put brownie bites on serving platter.
- Put frosting in the microwave for about 15
seconds to make it runny.
- Dip a large marshmallow into the icing and set it on top of a
- Drizzle a spoonful of the icing over the marshmallow, allowing it to run down over the sides.
- Use black frosting gel to add eyes and a mouth.